What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Its never simple never easy.

So today was a really rough day. I dont know why I have been thinking of my mawmaw so much. Its been 1 month and 12 days since ive held her hand, and heard her breathing, holding on to that slightest sign of life that she had, since ive heard her say "be careful." I miss seeing her watch me leave, looking in her eyes, talking to her, I miss everything about her. So I needa write.

Im trying to write a poem or put some lyrics together.. BUT I dont know where to start.

I got through a couple weeks,
Thought Id be okay..
But now it's so hard not having you everyday.
I never cried so hard and so long,
so this is my tears writing this song.

Looking at pictures of how it used to be,
my heart breaks everytime because its what i want to see.
Hearing your voice on videos seems so unreal
Sometimes I dont want to breathe, but i have to breathe and that's not how i want to feel
I wish you could just walk back to me
hold me and make me happy.

BLAH! I dont know. Im done. for now. until i can think of more.

No comments: