What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

its been a while

since the last post. i used to do this everyday, now i dont have time. =[. bla. but my life has gone from great to okay... and i guess with all greatness comes some downfall.

Well... my dream for a job has always been to be a part of films, i mean thats what im going to school for... and i have been working on some films around the area, and getting in with people in the crew, and just trying to get my life started, along with having ANOTHER full time job with the lawyer office, and going to school full time... i mean my life is hectic.

So i get offered the chance to be Assistant PA (Production Assitant) which i mean is a really good thing.. not only for one movie but for two... so im very excited because FINALLY something is happening with all this, and my life is just starting to pull in...
Go home from work to tel my parents and they shot me down, like saying go fuck yourself ... basically. What happened was, I told them and they told me first ya know how moms are "i dont know if thats a good idea" (AFTER SO MUCH OF THIS HARD WORK FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS KNOWING THAT THIS IS ALL I WANT TO DO, THE ONLY JOB I HAVE ACTUALLY BEEN LIKE THIS IS IT.. THIS IS ME) "i dont know if thats a good idea" .. so i said i dont know why i ask you some things because this has been my dream and i cant be scared to do it, because if i dont do it, ill always regret never giving myself the chance .. so my dad cuts in and says he doesnt think i should do it, and they both agree that if i do do it, i have to take all my bills with me... inlcuding EVERYTHING... health insurance (Which is the main reason i went back to school, so i would have it), car insurance, car note (which i already have), cell phone bill, and im sure thousands of other things i dont know about. I MEAN THATS BULL .. like..

everytime i try to do something good with my life they always put this huge obstacle in the way, and i know people say you always have to overcome that, but NOT BY YOUR PARENTS, they are supposed to support you not throw shit on you that you cant possibly handle... i mean thats ALOT of money for me every month, and theres no way that i could possibly handle that. Ya know?

It just makes me so mad, seriously. So basically i didnt get to go be a PA, because of my parents. what else?
I just wanna pack up and go .. just do it, because i cant be scared, and i cant worry about anyone else because its NOT THEIR LIFE, its mine, and if this is what i want i cant be scared because no one gets anything just siitng around i have to do it, and love it.

whatever.

No comments: