What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

okay so

you know what i realized.. this is what im tryin to write about "having a lonely heart that you had to put all back together after hurting for so long that you just had to throw away memories and feelings of whatever was hurting you, so therefore you would be healed and can regain a trusting relationship with a significant other".. and i cant figure out how to begin. because basically im still trying to figure myself out and how to put myself back together. I mean, im completely over this person, and people whom have hurt me, but i dont know how to let go of the pain that they caused me.. and i think thats why i tend to be more on the shy end when it comes to a relationship because im scared to let someone back in, no matter how much i want it.. because god knows i need a relationship to start back up, im tired of being single! ya know? but its just like... blah! everytime i find someone, i just kinda shut myself off, because i am so scared to get hurt. seriously. that sucks. basically.

anyway on a good note... softball scrimiage was tonight, it was lovely! softball fall tourney this weekend, against like 5 teams or something! i am so excited... the only thing that frees all those feelings, softball! its like my home, my life, my love!

i think i get off at 10 am tom! yayyyyyyy!

No comments: