What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

One Tree Hill.. LIFE thoughts

Ahh.. yay.. the OTH is back on! Thanks to my BF i wouldnt have caught it.. so thanks! As always.. OTH has always brought me life thoughts.. soo here it goes for Season Five Episode 1.

So.. at the end of the eipsodes they always have these LONG quotes that pertains to every characters life.. and this time it was made by Haley and seemed to throw a HUGE impact to me..

" The rest of your life is a long time, and whether or not you know it, its being shaped right now. You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices or you can fight back. Things aren’t always going to be fair in the real world. That’s just the way it is but for the most part you get what you give. Let me ask you a question… what’s worse- not getting everything you wished for or getting it but finding out it’s not enough? The rest of your life is being shaped right now with the dreams you chase, the choices you make, and the person you decide to be. The rest of your life is a long time and the rest of your life starts right now."


There was also a quote by Lucas at the beginning..

"Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday.Graduating high school saying goodbye.That feeling that you get at 17 or 18 that nobody in the history of the world has ever been this close.Has ever loved as fiecely or laughed as hard or cared as much.Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday .....and sometimes it feels like someone else's memory."

as far as this quote.. this class (theatre was the BEST time of my life. so heres a little memory!


Both of these quotes mean so much, and made me open my eyes to say "Hey, ya know.. stop sitting back and thinking, get up and OUT and DO!! I dont want to be like everyone else around here. I never have. Im different, all of us are. Some of a choose the EASY road and take jobs and people whom we dont really love. Others follow their dreams and GO! I dont want to be sitting behind a computer desk, or working at some retail store the rest of my life, I dont want to work at a plant, or anything else for that matter. I WANT TO BE MY DREAM! with that .. i can no longer be scared to LIVE, im 19 years old.. going to be 20 this year.. and I have no idea what im doing with my life right now. Just going from job to job, never loving, just playing, and not making commitments. I want to BE someone. I cant be SCARED of what it will feel like to make a new life with people ive never known, and without people ive known my whole life. I cant be scared that some things wont work, while the best things that are MEANT to be .. will. I cant be scared of what people will feel because even if im not with them physically, ill always be there in memory and in spirit. I cant be scared to LIVE on my own.

I have to go out and do this. And i have to get started NOW! I cant wait for the rest of my life to wonder what could have been. I dont want to turn 30 and think its too late without trying. I dont want to be settled into something i dont love at 30 and be stuck with it my whole life. I want to do something i love, with people ive never met before.. being the most wholesome and worthwhile person i can be, doing something that most people around here are AFRAID to do, because people tell him its impossible. NOTHING is impossible.. let me tell you. I will start my life. I will not be like everyone else. The scariest things are usually the most worthwhile... so catch those moments and SAVOR them while you can. Oppurtunites only come around once. Now is my time.

Thanks.
Jaci

No comments: