What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

part of me

So.. As many of you watched "A shot at love" with Tila Tequila.. and were very disappointed/ or HAPPY with the outcome of tila and bobbie... I thought i should write that they have broken up.. and while we all knew the thoughts of okay there is a second season, but WHO is going to be the bachlorette... Tila announced on the NEW YEARS MASQURADE that it was.. for sure.. her. I dont know if im competely EXCITED or upset that its her.. because shes very cute and spontaneous, but I hope this is for real, and that she really is looking for love, not just the fame game. ya know? Anywho.. more news on that coming shortly.

As for my life, ive been doing really well. Working, and finallyyy off of school for a WHILLEEE. =]. But i go back in like 2 weeks, so boo. Im hoping to get away from louisiana for a while.. whether it be here or there, or whatever.. I just need to get a way and start again, maybe then my love life will take shape... MAYBE?? haha. whatev bitches. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

xox.
Jaci

No comments: