What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wow

its been a while. I have been really busy. Work has been steady, skating has been just about a daily thing. I had to start working out and weight lifting for that. But its fun. Im actually really addicted to it now. This week all sorts of projects were due for school, but i got those out of the way and done.. next week from mon-thurs. are finals. That should be interesting.

Christmas is right around the corner, and i have yet to get presents. I have no idea what to get. Seriously. I went shopping and cant really find anything that i love ya know?

I actually get rather bored at work. Hence why im doing this. =/. Ha . Maybe one day ill try to right something meaningful again.. theres just nothing really right now for me to write on.

My grandma is doing betterr for the time being, still not fully recovered but shes looking a lot better now a days. Thanks for the prayers! =]!

My love life= still inexistence. Im up for a date if anyones open! =]!

No comments: