What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I think ive finally got it.

I looked in the mirror and found you
but i never knew the girl starring me down was screaming tonight
I had everything that i wanted on the outside, but inside something just wasnt right.

Cause Im the girl who loved you for so long,
and I never really had anything,
cause you never gave me a chance,
BUT you.... took my everything.

I cheated myself out of something I already,
knew wasnt perfect..
but if i could hold your hand for just one more night,
everything everything would be alright.

Cause im the girl who loved you for too long,
and i never really gained anything,
cause you never ever gave me a chance,
but you... took my everything.

So im jumping through this image,
just to get a hold of me..
So i dont see myself,
starring down a road of mysery.

Cause Im the girl.
Who loved you.
For so long.
Yeah, im the the girl you never ever gave a chance!
but you, took my everything..
and you gave me.. nothing.


yeah so.. tonights the bad boys of rock concert.. (hinder, paparoach, and buckcherry)....... anddddddddd i have to work it! yay! that meeanss backstage bitches.

No comments: