What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

In Shape.

What is better Bike Riding, or running? Because... heres the deal i wanted to make a deal with myself that i would swear i would stick with ... this is the deal... running twice a week only a mile (AT LEAST).. which i started today, but as i was running i HATED it! So, these 2 men passed me on the road on their bikes just rolling, and laughing and here i am huffing and puffin for breathe trying to pace myself.. 1,2.. .3... 1,2... 3 ( I dont know something they taught me in cross country) well i finished the mile in 6 min. BUT, it was miserable, so miserable, im almost considering not doing it, BUT I HAVE TO! ugh. I WANT A BIKE, to make the story short. THE END! I WANT A BIKE! DAMNIT! (Would i be cool if i rode a bike? ahha)

Work is still going good. I get a bunch of school work and bullshit and more done. I sent in my film to MTV today. =], so im excited about that! Im still waiting on my damn teacher from BRCC to call me back. UGH! I have to study for biology soon.. because my deadline to take my test is friday. ugh. I STILL HAVE YET to start my computer class because my book JUST came in, andddddd I have to buy microsoft 2007 now. BLAH! Sociology, and English are going well, i finish both of my papers.

this is my website for MADE... http://wannabemade.com/my_profile.php VOTE FOR ME !!!! THANKS~

No comments: