What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

so weird

So lately ive been trying to think of something to draw .. what i wanted to draw... ya know.. and i just redid my facebook fortune and it said "Your heart is the only place to draw true happiness!" WIERD! because ..... today is national superstition day.

RANDOM FACT! i know! buttttt... if you knew me you would know i do things like that haha! and! Back to the quote... im so not happy lately. I have everything but love. seriously. thats all i need. thats it. I wanna draw and write and scream and cry about it, but i cant because i dont even feel it. BLAH! Listen to your heart. Thats all there is to it. i guess. And. if you have noticed. I can not right in complete sentences, it is rediculous. basically.

I watched... The Vacancy tonight, and it was okay. Not what i expected.... wait... exactly what i expected. i mean they basically told you the whole movie in the previews +++++ (PLUSSSSSSS) the acting was terrible minus the extradinairs of kate beckinsale and luke wilson of course.

I have a biology test tomorrow that i have no idea what it is about, well i know what its about but i dont feel like studying it .. but i have to take it befor 5pm tom. ... so i guess ill just study all morning at work or osmething. whatever. Im going to go to bed.

OH AND my favorite thing that happened in school yet. I got to write a paper for sociology.. cool right? no... but this one was.. we got to pick a song that represented the views on society today... DING DING DING FIRST SONG THAT COMES TO MIND??? WHAT IS IT!!!!!! (come on)..... DUH! its "Dear Mr President" by P.I.N.K! (my choice of course) love her.

PS.- I still think Rachael Yamagata is a musical genius. =]

No comments: