What makes me MISS JACI LAYNE

My photo
Louisiana, United States
Hey There! The names Jaci! - Pleasure to meet ya! I am me. Thats all there is to it. I have a TRULY FREE SPIRIT. I have troubles, but theres nothing that i cant overcome. I will cry but i will always be happy. Life is all what you make it to be. I am not scared, and try everything.. because the SCARIEST things are the MOST worthwile. I love to think of life as theories. Unpredictable, but true. I dont live for anyone else but ME. Because in the end how I lived my life is all that matters. Everything happens for a reason. Only those who believe ever see what they dream, ever dream what comes true. i will always run with my dreams. I LOVE JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im usually friends with everyone i meet. Every person that has been part of my life, has taught me many things & given me SO MANY MEMORIES! Im a very busy person, but i like it that way. When i transfer schools i would LOVE to go back to NORTHWESTERN and CHEER again! Thats where my heart & soul is! EXPERIENCING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE. Changes are all about your Passion. Passion is Beauty. Beauty is Love. Love is Life. The end.

Saturday, September 29, 2007

your just as pretty withOUT makeup

haha. seriously. I WOULD KNOW!
ANYWAY
wow i dont even know where to start.
My life.. hmm.. complicated... yet, i love it!
I get this feeling like... i want you i need you, butttttttt i cant have you.
and even though im not AS BUSY anymore im still busy as hell.
BUT im actually like going out on weekends now! Ive actually been enjoying my life so much more! ITS REDICULOUS!
Ice skating ring in baton rouge reopened last night for the winter season. IM SO EXCITED! the ice basically sucked last night it was so thing, but whatever its still I.C.E!
I want to go to new orleans sometimes soon, and just have fun and party with everyone! We neeeeeed to do something! I love love love love love my friends! TO DEATH! GAAAAA!
This is how i feel right now. I have all this stuff on my mind but its all just like abstract paintings just everywhere, and i cant exactly put it all together to make a picture yet... maybe ill figure it out and become something soon, but if not, i mean, everything happens for a reason, and its all good!

No comments: